Money Market Checking Account
- Minimum balance to open - $100.00
- You must maintain a minimum balance of $2,500.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Transfers from a Money Market Checking Account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six (6) per statement cycle with no more than
six by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties.
- We will use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account and credit your interest earned to your account monthly. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in your account each day.
- A service charge fee of $10.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $2,500.00 any day during the statement cycle.
- An excess check charge of $10.00 will be charged for each transfer in excess of six (6) during a statement cycle.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
*Restrictions apply. Click here to read or print our Overdraft Privilege Service Description.